Preview the Lucia Bronzetti vs. Barbora Krejcikova match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the US Open will feature Lucia Bronzetti and Barbora Krejcikova matching up on Tuesday, August 29 in New York, New York.
Bronzetti is +50000 to win the US Open. Krejcikova sits at +6600 to finish on top.
Her last time out, Bronzetti fell to Diane Parry 2-6, 2-6 on August 12, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open. Krejcikova lost in two sets the most recent time she played, 4-6, 1-6 versus Clara Tauson in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on August 21, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lucia Bronzetti Recent Performance
- Bronzetti has posted a 0-9 record in nine tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Bronzetti has played five matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 18.8 games per match.
- Bronzetti has won 44.7% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 22.5% of her return games.
- Bronzetti has converted 37.5% of her break-point opportunities (nine of 24) in her past five tournaments.
- Bronzetti has played 23 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Bronzetti has won 34.5% of her return games and 58.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Bronzetti has converted 79 of 174 break points (45.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Barbora Krejcikova Recent Performance
- Krejcikova has captured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a match record of 15-8 on that surface.
- Krejcikova has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 18.4 games per match.
- Krejcikova has won 74.2% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 26.4% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Krejcikova has converted 24 of 51 (47.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 38 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Krejcikova has played 20.0 games per match and won 55.5% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Krejcikova has won 37.6% of her return games and 73.2% of her service games.
- Krejcikova has converted 139 of 270 break points (51.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard