Preview the Lucia Bronzetti vs. Jil Teichmann match with WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 will feature Lucia Bronzetti and Jil Teichmann squaring off on Monday, September 25 in Ningbo, China.
Bronzetti is +1400 to win the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, the fifth-best odds in the field. Teichmann sits at +4000 to finish on top.
In her last competition, Bronzetti lost to Greet Minnen on September 21, 2023, 7-6, 4-6, 1-6 in the quarterfinals of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023. Teichmann won in three sets the last time she was in action (on Saturday), 6-3, 3-6, 7-5 over Arianne Hartono in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lucia Bronzetti Recent Performance
- Bronzetti is 4-11 through 11 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In nine matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Bronzetti has played an average of 20.1 games.
- Bronzetti has won 61.7% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 41.7% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Bronzetti has converted 33 of 62 (53.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Bronzetti has played 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Bronzetti has won 61.2% of her games on serve, and 37.2% on return.
- Bronzetti has converted 46.7% of her break-point chances (98 of 210) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jil Teichmann Recent Performance
- Teichmann is 10-10 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Teichmann has played seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Teichmann has won 33.3% of her return games and 59% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Teichmann has converted 13 of 28 (46.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 21 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Teichmann has played an average of 22.9 games.
- Teichmann has won 28.2% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 58% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Teichmann has converted 41.7% of her break-point opportunities (48 of 115) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 25
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard