Preview the Gijs Brouwer vs. Nicolas Jarry match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Gijs Brouwer’s Round of 16 match in the Mifel Open versus Nicolas Jarry is set for Wednesday, August 2.
Brouwer is +4000 to win the Mifel Open. Jarry sits at +900 to finish on top.
Brouwer enters the Round of 16 after his three-set win over Gabriel Diallo (6-2, 4-6, 6-2) in the Round of 32 on Monday. Jarry won his most recent match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Rodrigo Pacheco Mendez (6-3, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gijs Brouwer Recent Performance
- Brouwer has gone 7-5 through six tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through nine matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Brouwer has played 22.6 games per match (19.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Brouwer has won 89.4% of his games on serve, and 24.7% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, Brouwer has converted 20 of 56 (35.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Brouwer has played 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.4 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Brouwer has won 21.8% of his return games and 82.8% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Brouwer has converted 58 of 174 (33.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- Jarry is 4-1 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- In 16 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Jarry has played an average of 28.3 games (21.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Jarry has won 88.4% of his games on serve, and 21.1% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Jarry has converted 43 of 121 (35.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 41 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Jarry has played an average of 26.2 games (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Jarry has won 86.2% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 20.7% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Jarry has converted 92 of 243 (37.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard