Preview the Alexander Bublik vs. Dominic Thiem match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Alexander Bublik and Dominic Thiem go head to head at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Monday, August 28.
Thiem currently has +20000 odds to win the event, while Bublik has +35000 odds.
In Bublik’s most recent competition, he was defeated by Hubert Hurkacz 3-6, 6-7 on August 7, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers. Thiem was defeated in two sets the last time he played, 3-6, 1-6 versus Sebastian Baez in the finals of the Generali Open on August 5, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Bublik Recent Performance
- Bublik has posted a 4-10 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Bublik has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.9 games per match (39.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Bublik has won 22.4% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 86.4% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Bublik has converted 35 of 90 (38.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Bublik has played 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.7 games per match (41.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Bublik has won 81.6% of his games on serve, and 18.7% on return.
- Bublik has converted 41.4% of his break-point chances (65 of 157) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dominic Thiem Recent Performance
- Thiem, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 0-3 on hard courts in 2023.
- Thiem has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.3 games per match (56.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Thiem has won 13.9% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 85.9% of his service games.
- Thiem has converted 16 of 55 break points (29.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Thiem has played 24.9 games per match (52.0 in best-of-five matches) in 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Thiem has won 79.5% of his service games and 18.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Thiem has converted 36.1% of his break-point opportunities (57 of 158) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard