Preview the Clara Burel vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The tournament title is up for grabs on Sunday, July 30, when Clara Burel hits the court to square off against Elisabetta Cocciaretto in the finals of the Ladies Open Lausanne.
Burel is +260 to win this tournament, while Cocciaretto is at +165.
Burel defeated Diane Parry 4-6, 7-6, 6-3 in the semifinals on Saturday, which was her previous match. Cocciaretto claimed a victory in three sets the most recent time she played (on Saturday), 6-7, 7-6, 7-5 over Anna Bondar in the semifinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Clara Burel vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Burel wins||Cocciaretto wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Clara Burel Recent Performance
- The 22-year-old Burel, who is seeking her first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 7-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Burel has played 23.7 games per match and won 50.6% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Burel has won 57.5% of her service games and 40.2% of her return games.
- Burel has converted 51 of 116 break points (44.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Burel has played 22.4 games per match in 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Burel has won 60.5% of her games on serve, and 39.5% on return.
- Burel has converted 48.7% of her break-point chances (132 of 271) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elisabetta Cocciaretto Recent Performance
- Cocciaretto, who is still looking for her first clay-court tournament victory this year, is 8-4 on clay in 2023.
- Cocciaretto has played 22.3 games per match in 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Cocciaretto has won 54.1% of her service games and 51.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cocciaretto has converted 56.2% of her break-point chances (68 of 121) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Cocciaretto has played 21.6 games per match and won 52.8% of them.
- Cocciaretto has won 62.1% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 42.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cocciaretto has converted 48.1% of her break-point opportunities (148 of 308) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, July 30
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay