Preview the Clara Burel vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Saturday’s Round of 32 of the US Open, Clara Burel, the No. 62-ranked player, will play Aryna Sabalenka (ranked No. 2).
Sabalenka has the second-best odds to win this event at +350, while Burel has +35000 odds.
Burel goes into the Round of 32 after a two-set win, 6-4, 6-2 over Karolina Pliskova in the Round of 64 on Thursday. Sabalenka’s most recent match was a two-set victory over Jodie Anna Burrage (6-3, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Clara Burel vs. Aryna Sabalenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Burel wins||Sabalenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Clara Burel Recent Performance
- Burel has recorded a 7-4 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 14 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Burel has played 24.4 games per match and won 51.8% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Burel has won 60.6% of her service games and 42.0% of her return games.
- Burel has converted 52.7% of her break-point opportunities (59 of 112) in her past five tournaments.
- Burel has played 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.2 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Burel has won 61.8% of her service games and 41.5% of her return games.
- Burel has converted 161 of 320 break points (50.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka has won the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 21-5 on that surface.
- Through 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Sabalenka has played 22.6 games per match and won 56.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Sabalenka has won 78.6% of her games on serve, and 34.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 41.4% of her break-point chances (72 of 174) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 59 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.1 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 78.0% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 37.3% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 220 of 501 break points (43.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard