Preview the Jodie Anna Burrage vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Thursday’s Round of 64 of the US Open, Jodie Anna Burrage, the No. 96-ranked player, will play Aryna Sabalenka (ranked No. 2).
Sabalenka is +400 to win the US Open (second-best odds), while Burrage is +40000.
Burrage got a two-set win over Anna Blinkova (6-3, 6-4) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Sabalenka is coming off a two-set win in her most recent match in the Round of 128 on Tuesday, beating Maryna Zanevska 6-3, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jodie Anna Burrage Recent Performance
- Burrage has put up a 4-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Burrage has played 10 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.5 games per match.
- Burrage has won 50.7% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 37.2% of her return games.
- Burrage has converted 28 of 51 break points (54.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Burrage has played 22.8 games per match and won 48.2% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Burrage has won 64.5% of her service games and 32.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Burrage has converted 70 of 159 break points (44.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka, who has captured one hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 21-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 20 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Sabalenka has played an average of 22.6 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Sabalenka has won 34.5% of her return games and 78.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 72 of 174 break points (41.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 21.1 games per match in 59 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 78.0% of her games on serve, and 37.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 43.9% of her break-point opportunities (220 of 501) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard