Preview the Marco Cecchinato vs. Daniel Elahi Galan match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the Generali Open will see Marco Cecchinato and Daniel Elahi Galan match up at Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel on Monday, July 31.
Cecchinato was most recently in action at the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on July 27, 2023, where he lost to Lorenzo Sonego (1-6, 6-7) in the Round of 16. Galan dropped his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open on July 25, 2023, to Arthur Fils (5-7, 5-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marco Cecchinato Recent Performance
- Cecchinato has put up a 12-10 record on clay in 2023.
- Cecchinato has played six matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Cecchinato has won 58.9% of his service games and 11.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cecchinato has converted seven of 17 break points (41.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- Cecchinato has played 21.2 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches) in 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Cecchinato has won 72.3% of his games on serve, and 22.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cecchinato has converted 42.9% of his break-point chances (60 of 140) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniel Elahi Galan Recent Performance
- Galan holds a match record of 3-11 on clay this year.
- Through 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Galan has played 30.6 games per match (26.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.3% of them.
- Galan has won 22.7% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 75.6% of his service games.
- Galan has converted 26 of 62 break points (41.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Galan has played 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 27.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Galan has won 72.1% of his games on serve, and 21.1% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Galan has converted 46 of 130 (35.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay