Preview the Francisco Cerundolo vs. Dusan Lajovic match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open will see Francisco Cerundolo and Dusan Lajovic square off at Lindner Family Tennis Center on Monday, August 14.
Cerundolo was most recently in action at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 9, 2023, where he was defeated by Tommy Paul (6-7, 7-6, 3-6) in the Round of 32. Lajovic earned a victory in two sets the last time he was in action (on Sunday), 6-4, 6-4 over Jason Kubler in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Francisco Cerundolo Recent Performance
- Cerundolo has put up a 7-4 record in four tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Cerundolo has played 26.6 games per match (25.5 in best-of-three matches) in 12 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Cerundolo has won 74.4% of his service games and 28.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 40.0% of his break-point opportunities (42 of 105) in his past five tournaments.
- Cerundolo has played 39 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.9 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Cerundolo has won 75.9% of his games on serve, and 30.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 145 of 349 break points (41.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dusan Lajovic Recent Performance
- In five hard-court tournaments this year, Lajovic holds a match record of 4-4.
- Through seven matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Lajovic has played 24.9 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.7% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lajovic has won 58.9% of his service games and 21.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Lajovic has converted 42.3% of his break-point opportunities (11 of 26) over his last five tournaments.
- In 31 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Lajovic has played an average of 22.3 games (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Lajovic has won 25.2% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 72.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Lajovic has converted 65 of 155 break points (41.9%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard