Preview the Louisa Chirico vs. Danielle Collins match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Louisa Chirico and Danielle Collins are scheduled to go head to head in the Round of 32 of the San Diego Open at Barnes Tennis Center on September 12.
Chirico is +10000 to win the San Diego Open, while Collins is +1200 (fifth-best odds).
Chirico heads into the Round of 32 after her three-set victory over Renata Zarazua (6-3, 3-6, 6-4) in the qualifying round on Sunday. Collins heads into this match following a three-set loss to Elise Mertens (6-3, 6-7, 1-6) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 64 of the US Open (on August 30, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Louisa Chirico Recent Performance
- Chirico is 5-4 through five tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In nine matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Chirico has played an average of 21.8 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Chirico has won 59.6% of her service games and 34% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Chirico has converted 39.5% of her break-point chances (15 of 38) in her past five tournaments.
- Chirico has played 21.9 games per match in 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Chirico has won 59.2% of her service games and 34.2% of her return games.
- Chirico has converted 45.1% of her break-point chances (64 of 142) over her last 15 tournaments.
Danielle Collins Recent Performance
- In 12 hard-court events this year, Collins holds a match record of 16-12.
- Collins has played 21.2 games per match in 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Collins has won 71.4% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 34.9% of her return games.
- Collins has converted 41.1% of her break-point opportunities (37 of 90) over her last five tournaments.
- Collins has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.7 games per match.
- Collins has won 69.6% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 31.6% of her return games.
- Collins has converted 43.3% of her break-point opportunities (100 of 231) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard