Preview the Sorana Cirstea vs. Belinda Bencic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York, New York is the venue where Sorana Cirstea and Belinda Bencic will clash on Sunday in the Round of 16 of the US Open.
Bencic has +3300 odds to win this event, while Cirstea has +5000 odds.
Cirstea claimed a three-set win over Elena Rybakina (6-3, 6-7, 6-4) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Friday. Bencic won in three sets the most recent time she was in action (on Friday), 7-6, 2-6, 6-3 over Lin Zhu in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sorana Cirstea vs. Belinda Bencic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Cirstea wins||Bencic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Bencic||3-6, 7-5, 6-2|
Sorana Cirstea Recent Performance
- Cirstea has recorded a 15-10 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 10 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Cirstea has played an average of 22.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Cirstea has won 71.2% of her games on serve, and 28.9% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Cirstea has converted 30 of 75 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Cirstea has played 22.6 games per match in 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Cirstea has won 70.4% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 32.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 109 of 251 break points (43.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Belinda Bencic Recent Performance
- Bencic has captured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a record of 24-8 on that surface.
- Bencic has played 15 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Bencic has won 75.9% of her games on serve, and 33.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 41.5% of her break-point chances (54 of 130) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 44 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Bencic has played 21.2 games per match and won 55.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Bencic has won 76.3% of her games on serve, and 35.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 47.9% of her break-point chances (159 of 332) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, September 3
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard