Preview the Sorana Cirstea vs. Petra Martic match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sorana Cirstea’s Round of 64 matchup in the China Open against Petra Martic is slated for Saturday, September 30.
Cirstea’s most recent action was in the Round of 16 of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 on September 27, 2023, when she lost 3-6, 5-7 to Katerina Siniakova. Martic is coming off a two-set loss in her previous match on September 26, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023, 5-7, 2-6 against Misaki Doi.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sorana Cirstea vs. Petra Martic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Cirstea wins||Martic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Sorana Cirstea Recent Performance
- The 33-year-old Cirstea, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 20-12 so far this year on that surface.
- In 13 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Cirstea has played an average of 21.5 games.
- Cirstea has won 36.5% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 68.3% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Cirstea has converted 48 of 113 (42.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Cirstea has played 22.5 games per match and won 52.0% of them.
- Cirstea has won 69.3% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 34.3% of her return games.
- Cirstea has converted 138 of 312 break points (44.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Petra Martic Recent Performance
- Martic has participated in 11 tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 10-11.
- Martic has played 20.4 games per match in eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Martic has won 70% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 27.7% of her return games.
- Martic has converted 36.5% of her break-point chances (23 of 63) over her last five tournaments.
- In 35 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Martic has played an average of 22.1 games.
- Martic has won 26.9% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 71.6% of her service games.
- Martic has converted 87 of 212 break points (41.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard