Preview the Sorana Cirstea vs. Katerina Siniakova match with WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, Sorana Cirstea, the No. 26-ranked player, will battle Katerina Siniakova (ranked No. 90).
Siniakova has +1400 odds to win this event, while Cirstea has the fourth-best odds at +750.
Cirstea defeated Claire Liu 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, which was her previous match. Siniakova’s most recent match was a two-set win against Elizabeth Mandlik (6-0, 6-4) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sorana Cirstea Recent Performance
- Cirstea has gone 19-11 through 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Cirstea has played 14 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.4 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Cirstea has won 32.9% of her return games and 71.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 46 of 108 break points (42.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Cirstea has played 22.2 games per match in 37 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Cirstea has won 70.4% of her service games and 33.7% of her return games.
- Cirstea has converted 44.1% of her break-point chances (127 of 288) over her last 15 tournaments.
Katerina Siniakova Recent Performance
- Siniakova, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 7-12 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through five matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Siniakova has played 21.4 games per match and won 37.4% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Siniakova has won 47.5% of her games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Siniakova has converted 37.0% of her break-point chances (10 of 27) over her last five tournaments.
- In 24 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Siniakova has played an average of 21.3 games.
- Siniakova has won 39.3% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 62.4% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Siniakova has converted 90 of 194 (46.4%) break points on all surfaces.
WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard