Preview the Elisabetta Cocciaretto vs. Lauren Davis match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Elisabetta Cocciaretto’s Round of 32 matchup in the Tennis in the Land against Lauren Davis is set for Sunday, August 20.
Cocciaretto’s most recent competition was in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on August 14, 2023, when she lost 5-7, 2-6 to Sloane Stephens. Davis lost her most recent match, in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open on August 12, 2023, to Ann Li (6-4, 2-6, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elisabetta Cocciaretto vs. Lauren Davis H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Cocciaretto wins||Davis wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Elisabetta Cocciaretto Recent Performance
- Cocciaretto has gone 8-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Cocciaretto has played 23.7 games per match in 11 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Cocciaretto has won 56.2% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 45.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cocciaretto has converted 58 of 109 break points (53.2%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Cocciaretto has played an average of 22.3 games.
- Cocciaretto has won 41.1% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 62.0% of her service games.
- Cocciaretto has converted 148 of 306 break points (48.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lauren Davis Recent Performance
- Davis, who has secured one hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 14-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Davis has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 26.5 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Davis has won 24.6% of her return games and 63.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Davis has converted 36.6% of her break-point opportunities (15 of 41) over her last five tournaments.
- Davis has played 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Davis has won 61.0% of her games on serve, and 35.6% on return.
- Davis has converted 47.3% of her break-point chances (88 of 186) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard