Preview the Danielle Collins vs. Linda Fruhvirtova match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Monday’s Round of 128 at the US Open includes a matchup between Danielle Collins and Linda Fruhvirtova at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Collins is +5000 to win the US Open, while Fruhvirtova is +20000.
In Collins’ last competition, she lost to Iga Swiatek 1-6, 0-6 on August 16, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open. Fruhvirtova dropped her most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on August 21, 2023, to Caroline Garcia (3-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Danielle Collins vs. Linda Fruhvirtova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Collins wins||Fruhvirtova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Danielle Collins Recent Performance
- The 29-year-old Collins, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 15-11 so far this year on that surface.
- In 12 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Collins has played an average of 20.9 games.
- Collins has won 67.3% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 33.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Collins has converted 41.6% of her break-point opportunities (32 of 77) in her past five tournaments.
- Collins has played 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Collins has won 31.1% of her return games and 70.2% of her service games.
- Collins has converted 102 of 237 break points (43.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Linda Fruhvirtova Recent Performance
- Fruhvirtova has a record of 6-9 on hard courts this year.
- Fruhvirtova has played five matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.0 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Fruhvirtova has won 54.5% of her games on serve, and 20.6% on return.
- Fruhvirtova has converted six of 18 break points (33.3%) over her last five tournaments.
- Fruhvirtova has played 21.0 games per match in 22 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Fruhvirtova has won 52.9% of her games on serve, and 35.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fruhvirtova has converted 63 of 122 break points (51.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard