Preview the Danielle Collins vs. Maria Sakkari match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 32 of the National Bank Open, Danielle Collins, the No. 48-ranked player, will play Maria Sakkari (ranked No. 8).
Collins has +4000 odds to win the competition, while Sakkari has +2000 odds.
Collins claimed a two-set win over Elina Svitolina (6-2, 6-2) in her last match, which was in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. Sakkari dropped her last match, in the finals of the Citi Open on August 6, 2023, to Cori Gauff (2-6, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Danielle Collins vs. Maria Sakkari H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Collins wins||Sakkari wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Sakkari||5-7, 6-3, 6-3|
Danielle Collins Recent Performance
- Collins is 9-9 through nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Collins has played seven matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.4 games per match.
- Collins has won 20.5% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 68.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Collins has converted 34.1% of her break-point opportunities (14 of 41) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Collins has played 23.3 games per match and won 51.2% of them.
- Collins has won 31.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 70.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Collins has converted 45.6% of her break-point chances (114 of 250) over her last 15 tournaments.
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- Sakkari is 15-7 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- In 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Sakkari has played an average of 20.6 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Sakkari has won 73.2% of her games on serve, and 36.3% on return.
- Sakkari has converted 43 of 101 break points (42.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sakkari has played 42 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Sakkari has won 72.3% of her games on serve, and 34.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sakkari has converted 42.5% of her break-point opportunities (157 of 369) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard