Preview the Borna Coric vs. Juan Manuel Cerundolo match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A spot in the tournament semifinals is on the line on Thursday, August 24, when Borna Coric takes on Juan Manuel Cerundolo in the quarterfinals of the Winston-Salem Open.
Coric is +250 to win the tournament (best odds in field), while Cerundolo is +2000.
In his previous match on Wednesday, Coric beat Michael Mmoh in three sets (6-4, 6-7, 6-3) in the Round of 16. Cerundolo claimed a victory in two sets the last time he played (on Wednesday), 7-5, 6-3 over Omni Kumar in the Round of 16.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Borna Coric Recent Performance
- Coric has posted a 6-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Coric has played 23.0 games per match (19.6 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Coric has won 17.2% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 75.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 32.6% of his break-point chances (15 of 46) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Coric has played 24.5 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.7% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Coric has won 19.5% of his return games and 78.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 36.6% of his break-point opportunities (64 of 175) over his last 15 tournaments.
Juan Manuel Cerundolo Recent Performance
- Cerundolo has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.7 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Cerundolo has won 59.1% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 8.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 27.3% of his break-point opportunities (three of 11) over his last five tournaments.
- Cerundolo has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.2 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Cerundolo has won 22.7% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 67.2% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Cerundolo has converted 37 of 106 (34.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard