Preview the Borna Coric vs. Ilya Ivashka match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Borna Coric and Ilya Ivashka are two rounds away from the championship match as they square off in the quarterfinals of the Mifel Open at Cabo Sports Complex on August 4.
Coric has the fourth-best odds to win this tournament at +550, while Ivashka has +2200 odds.
Coric enters the quarterfinals after his two-set victory over Jason Jung (6-1, 6-2) in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. Ivashka is coming off a three-set victory in his last match in the Round of 16 on Wednesday, beating Borna Gojo 5-7, 6-2, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Borna Coric Recent Performance
- Coric has posted a 3-5 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Coric has played an average of 30.8 games (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Coric has won 19.2% of his return games and 77.6% of his service games.
- Coric has converted 26 of 85 break points (30.6%) in his past five tournaments.
- Coric has played 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Coric has won 17.4% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 79% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 60 of 176 break points (34.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Ilya Ivashka Recent Performance
- Ivashka has a match record of 3-7 on hard courts this year.
- Ivashka has played eight matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.3 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Ivashka has won 70.1% of his games on serve, and 26.5% on return.
- Ivashka has converted 26 of 65 break points (40.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Ivashka has played 23.6 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) in 25 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Ivashka has won 22.3% of his return games and 70.3% of his service games.
- Ivashka has converted 37.2% of his break-point chances (55 of 148) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 4
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard