Preview the Borna Coric vs. Jason Jung match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Mifel Open is set for Wednesday, with Jason Jung, the No. 276-ranked player, going up against Borna Coric, the No. 16-ranked player.
Jung has +5000 odds to win this event, while Coric has the fifth-best odds at +750.
Coric most recently competed at the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023, where he was defeated by Guido Pella (3-6, 5-7, 6-4, 6-3, 1-6) in the Round of 128. Jung’s previous match was a three-set win against Ernesto Escobedo (3-6, 7-6, 6-2) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Borna Coric Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Coric, who is seeking his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 3-5 this year on that surface.
- Through 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Coric has played 30.8 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.1% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Coric has won 19.2% of his return games and 77.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 26 of 85 break points (30.6%) in his past five tournaments.
- Coric has played 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Coric has won 79.0% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 17.4% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Coric has converted 60 of 176 (34.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Jason Jung Recent Performance
- Jung is 2-1 with zero tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Jung has played 25.7 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Jung has won 28.2% of his return games and 71.1% of his service games.
- Jung has converted 21 of 49 break points (42.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Jung has played 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.3 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Jung has won 76.4% of his service games and 24.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jung has converted 63 of 154 break points (40.9%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard