Preview the Borna Coric vs. Michael Mmoh match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Borna Coric and Michael Mmoh are on track to square off in the Round of 16 of the Winston-Salem Open at Wake Forest University Tennis Complex on August 23.
Mmoh currently has +2000 odds to win the event, while Coric has the best odds at +550.
In his previous match on Tuesday, Coric took down Rinky Hijikata in two sets (6-2, 7-6) in the Round of 32. Mmoh’s last match was a two-set victory against Marcos Giron (6-3, 6-4) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Borna Coric Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Coric, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 6-8 this year on that surface.
- Coric has played 23.0 games per match (19.6 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past five tournaments, Coric has won 17.2% of his return games and 75.8% of his service games.
- Coric has converted 32.6% of his break-point opportunities (15 of 46) in his past five tournaments.
- In 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Coric has played an average of 24.5 games (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Coric has won 78.4% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 19.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 36.6% of his break-point chances (64 of 175) over his last 15 tournaments.
Michael Mmoh Recent Performance
- Mmoh is 10-7 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- In 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Mmoh has played an average of 32.1 games (28.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Mmoh has won 79.0% of his games on serve, and 18.9% on return.
- Mmoh has converted 30.7% of his break-point opportunities (23 of 75) over his last five tournaments.
- Mmoh has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.3 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Mmoh has won 76.4% of his games on serve, and 25.7% on return.
- Mmoh has converted 39.0% of his break-point opportunities (89 of 228) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard