Preview the Alize Cornet vs. Elina Avanesyan match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Alize Cornet, the No. 79-ranked player, will play Elina Avanesyan (ranked No. 66).
Avanesyan currently has +40000 odds to win the event, while Cornet also has +40000 odds.
Cornet’s last action was in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open on August 13, 2023, when she fell 3-6, 3-6 to Ann Li. Avanesyan lost her last match, in the quarterfinals of the Ladies Open Lausanne on July 28, 2023, to Elisabetta Cocciaretto (5-7, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alize Cornet Recent Performance
- The 33-year-old Cornet, who is seeking her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 3-7 so far this year on that surface.
- Cornet has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.8 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Cornet has won 44.1% of her return games and 58.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cornet has converted 48 of 87 break points (55.2%) in her past five tournaments.
- Cornet has played 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.0 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Cornet has won 61.5% of her service games and 36.9% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Cornet has converted 106 of 214 (49.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Elina Avanesyan Recent Performance
- Avanesyan has a record of 4-3 on hard courts this year.
- Through 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Avanesyan has played 22.0 games per match and won 53.8% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Avanesyan has won 58.0% of her service games and 50.3% of her return games.
- Avanesyan has converted 78 of 145 break points (53.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Avanesyan has played 21.6 games per match in 45 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Avanesyan has won 46.9% of her return games and 57.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Avanesyan has converted 143 of 270 break points (53.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard