Preview the Alize Cornet vs. Kaia Kanepi match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Thursday’s Round of 16 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021, Alize Cornet, the No. 65-ranked player, will square off against Kaia Kanepi (ranked No. 92).
Kanepi is +1000 to win the Livesport Prague Open 2021 (fifth-best odds), and Cornet is +1100.
Cornet goes into the Round of 16 after her three-set victory over Lucie Havlickova (6-2, 4-6, 6-2) in the Round of 32 on Monday. Kanepi earned a victory in two sets the last time she competed (on Tuesday), 6-2, 6-3 over Lucrezia Stefanini in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alize Cornet Recent Performance
- Cornet has gone 0-5 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Cornet has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.5 games per match.
- Cornet has won 37.3% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 65.9% of her service games.
- Cornet has converted 45.2% of her break-point chances (47 of 104) in her past five tournaments.
- Cornet has played 22.2 games per match in 25 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Cornet has won 62.8% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 33.1% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Cornet has converted 89 of 189 (47.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Kaia Kanepi Recent Performance
- Kanepi, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 2-6 on hard courts in 2023.
- Kanepi has played 21.3 games per match in seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Kanepi has won 61% of her games on serve, and 29.2% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Kanepi has converted 19 of 46 (41.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Kanepi has played 22.9 games per match in 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kanepi has won 63.8% of her service games and 27.8% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kanepi has converted 58 of 132 (43.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 3
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard