Preview the Maxime Cressy vs. Alexander Shevchenko match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Maxime Cressy and Alexander Shevchenko are set to go head to head in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open at William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center on July 31.
Cressy is +4000 to win the Citi Open. Shevchenko is +8000 to finish on top.
Cressy’s most recent action was in the Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 27, 2023, when he fell 6-7, 3-6 to Jeffrey John Wolf. Shevchenko dropped his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on July 25, 2023, to Marco Cecchinato (6-4, 6-7, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Maxime Cressy Recent Performance
- Cressy has registered an 8-9 record in nine tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through seven matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Cressy has played 29.4 games per match (25.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.5% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Cressy has won 83.8% of his games on serve, and 13.9% on return.
- Cressy has converted 12 of 43 break points (27.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 18 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Cressy has played an average of 28.1 games (26.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Cressy has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 10.4% on return.
- Cressy has converted 24.4% of his break-point chances (20 of 82) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alexander Shevchenko Recent Performance
- Shevchenko, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 1-6 on hard courts in 2023.
- Shevchenko has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.4 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Shevchenko has won 64.4% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 25.2% of his return games.
- Shevchenko has converted 24 of 63 break points (38.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Shevchenko has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.4 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Shevchenko has won 24.9% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 66.8% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Shevchenko has converted 46 of 108 (42.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard