Preview the Maxime Cressy vs. Jeffrey John Wolf match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Maxime Cressy’s Round of 16 match in the Truist Atlanta Open versus Jeffrey John Wolf is on tap for Thursday, July 27.
Cressy knocked off Alex Michelsen 6-3, 6-3 in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, which was his most recent match. Wolf won his previous match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Jason Jung (6-2, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Maxime Cressy vs. Jeffrey John Wolf H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Cressy wins||Wolf wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Maxime Cressy Recent Performance
- Cressy is 7-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through six matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Cressy has played 31.2 games per match (27.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Cressy has won 80.2% of his games on serve, and 13.2% on return.
- Cressy has converted 10 of 41 break points (24.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 18 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Cressy has played 29.3 games per match (27.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.1% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Cressy has won 80.6% of his service games and 10.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cressy has converted 21 of 81 break points (25.9%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jeffrey John Wolf Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court events so far this year, Wolf holds a match record of 10-7.
- In 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Wolf has played an average of 26.3 games (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Wolf has won 79.1% of his service games and 27.0% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Wolf has converted 29 of 60 (48.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Wolf has played 33 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.8 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Wolf has won 22.7% of his return games and 82.8% of his service games.
- Wolf has converted 83 of 168 break points (49.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard