India battles it out against New Zealand on Sunday at the Dubai International Stadium.
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction free Twenty20 World Cup tips, predictions and preview – Both teams lost their opening World Cup match.
India vs New Zealand Tips
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $1.45 Bet with Sportsbet
*the remainder of the tips will be published once all markets are available for the match
India vs New Zealand Match Details
🇺🇸 Competition: Twenty20 World Cup
🗓 Date: Sunday October 31 | Monday November 1
⏰ Time: 6:00pm local | 1:00am AEST
🏟 Stadium: Dubai International Stadium
India vs New Zealand 2021 Form (last five Twenty20 matches)
- India lost to Pakistan by 10 wickets
- India defeated Australia by 8 wickets
- India defeated England by 7 wickets
- India lost to Sri Lanka by 7 wickets
- India lost to Sri Lanka by 4 wickets
New Zealand (LLLWL)
- New Zealand lost to Pakistan by 5 wickets
- New Zealand lost to England by 13 runs
- New Zealand lost to Australia by 3 wickets
- New Zealand defeated Bangladesh by 27 runs
- New Zealand lost to Bangladesh by 6 wickets
India vs New Zealand Head to Head (last five matches)
- 2020: India won by 7 runs
- 2020: India won by 7 wickets
- 2020: India won by 6 wickets
- 2019: New Zealand won by 4 runs
- 2019: India won by 7 wickets
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction & Preview
India and New Zealand are set to clash heads on Sunday when they battle it out at the Dubai International Stadium.
Ravi Shastri’s side didn’t get off to the start that they were hoping for, losing to Pakistan by 10 wickets, giving them the second-worst run rate in their group. If they are to progress, they need a win against the Kiwi’s this weekend.
The Indians posted a competitive but underwhelming score of 151, thanks to captain Virat Kohli (57) and wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant (39). However, they failed to get a single wicket in a lacklustre bowling performance.
Similarly, New Zealand also fell short against Pakistan in the opening match of their campaign. No batsman seemed to continue upon their good start to the innings, with the highest individual score being 27.
Although they did show some promising signs with the ball in hand. Ish Sodhi took two wickets, whilst Tim Southee also contributed with 1/25 off his four overs.
Although India was embarrassed in their first group match, I expect them to bounce back with a strong performance against New Zealand and claim the two points.
India vs New Zealand Team News
*Team news will be updated when squads are announced
The two sides last met in a Twenty20 in 2020, which saw India win by seven runs.
India vs New Zealand Stats
- New Zealand have won one of their last five T20 matches
- Both teams lost their opening World Cup match
- India have won four of the last five meetings
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction Best Bet