Preview the Jaqueline Adina Cristian vs. Emiliana Arango match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jaqueline Adina Cristian’s Round of 16 matchup in the Livesport Prague Open 2021 against Emiliana Arango is on tap for Wednesday, August 2.
Cristian is +1600 to win the Livesport Prague Open 2021, while Arango is +2500.
In her previous match on Monday, Cristian took down Marie Bouzkova in three sets (6-4, 4-6, 6-4) in the Round of 32. Arango’s last match was a two-set win against Barbora Palicova (6-3, 6-2) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jaqueline Adina Cristian Recent Performance
- Cristian has gone 1-3 through four tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In seven matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Cristian has played an average of 24.6 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Cristian has won 56.3% of her service games and 36.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cristian has converted 31 of 60 break points (51.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- Cristian has played 20.1 games per match in 21 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Cristian has won 27.8% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 53.2% of her service games.
- Cristian has converted 44 of 92 break points (47.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Emiliana Arango Recent Performance
- Arango is 0-1 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- In 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Arango has played an average of 21 games.
- Arango has won 70.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 30% of her return games.
- Arango has converted 15 of 41 break points (36.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 18 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Arango has played 20.3 games per match and won 44.9% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Arango has won 27.7% of her return games and 61.7% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Arango has converted 23 of 60 (38.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard