Preview the Jaqueline Adina Cristian vs. Nao Hibino match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jaqueline Adina Cristian and Nao Hibino are one step away from the tournament title match as they square off in the semifinals of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 at Tennis Club Sparta Praha on August 6.
Hibino currently has the second-best odds to win the event at +350, while Cristian has the third-best odds at +400.
Cristian goes into the semifinals after a three-set victory, 6-4, 1-6, 6-2 over Kateryna Baindl in the quarterfinals on Friday. Hibino won in two sets the most recent time she was in action (on Friday), 6-1, 6-2 over Tereza Martincova in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jaqueline Adina Cristian vs. Nao Hibino H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Cristian wins||Hibino wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Hibino||6-3, 4-6, 6-2|
Jaqueline Adina Cristian Recent Performance
- Cristian is 3-3 through four tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Cristian has played 24 games per match in nine matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Cristian has won 57.3% of her service games and 39.6% of her return games.
- Cristian has converted 53.2% of her break-point opportunities (42 of 79) in her past five tournaments.
- Cristian has played 23 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Cristian has won 30.7% of her return games and 54.1% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Cristian has converted 55 of 111 (49.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Nao Hibino Recent Performance
- Hibino has played in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 8-7.
- Hibino has played 16 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 19.8 games per match.
- Hibino has won 36.4% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 63.2% of her service games.
- Hibino has converted 55.7% of her break-point opportunities (39 of 70) over her last five tournaments.
- In 48 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Hibino has played an average of 21.4 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Hibino has won 62.2% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hibino has converted 114 of 218 break points (52.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Sunday, August 6
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard