Preview the Taro Daniel vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Citi Open is set for Tuesday, with Thanasi Kokkinakis, the No. 86-ranked player, taking on Taro Daniel, the No. 111-ranked player.
Daniel has +10000 odds to win this tournament, while Kokkinakis has +4000 odds.
Daniel’s most recent action was in the Round of 16 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on July 27, 2023, when he lost 3-6, 1-6 to Roberto Carballes Baena. Kokkinakis is coming off a two-set defeat in his last match on July 26, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open, 3-6, 4-6 against Alex de Minaur.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Taro Daniel Recent Performance
- Daniel has gone 11-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Daniel has played eight matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 26.1 games per match (19.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Daniel has won 20.8% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 74.5% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Daniel has converted 20 of 44 (45.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Daniel has played an average of 24.8 games (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Daniel has won 72.4% of his games on serve, and 24.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Daniel has converted 65 of 141 break points (46.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Thanasi Kokkinakis Recent Performance
- Kokkinakis has played in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 12-8.
- Kokkinakis has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.2 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Kokkinakis has won 17.6% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 76.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kokkinakis has converted 20 of 45 break points (44.4%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 35 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Kokkinakis has played 27.2 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.4% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Kokkinakis has won 83.3% of his service games and 16.1% of his return games.
- Kokkinakis has converted 53 of 151 break points (35.1%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard