Preview the Taro Daniel vs. Gael Monfils match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tuesday’s Round of 128 at the US Open includes a matchup between Taro Daniel and Gael Monfils at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Daniel currently has +50000 odds to win the competition, while Monfils has +25000 odds.
Daniel enters the Round of 128 after a two-set win, 6-1, 6-4 over Francisco Comesana in the qualifying round on Friday. Monfils is coming off a two-set loss to Novak Djokovic (3-6, 2-6) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open (on August 17, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Taro Daniel Recent Performance
- Daniel has registered a 17-9 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Daniel has played 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Daniel has won 74.7% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Daniel has converted 46.4% of his break-point opportunities (26 of 56) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Daniel has played 24.2 games per match (37.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 51.3% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Daniel has won 75.5% of his service games and 27.2% of his return games.
- Daniel has converted 70 of 143 break points (49.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Gael Monfils Recent Performance
- In six hard-court events this year, Monfils owns a match record of 7-6.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Monfils has played an average of 23.8 games (24.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Monfils has won 83.0% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 24.2% of his return games.
- Monfils has converted 37 of 93 break points (39.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Monfils has played 22.6 games per match (29.1 in best-of-five matches) in 33 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Monfils has won 24.7% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- Monfils has converted 86 of 220 break points (39.1%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard