Preview the Olga Danilovic vs. Clara Burel match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Olga Danilovic’s Round of 32 matchup in the Ladies Open Lausanne versus Clara Burel is set for Tuesday, July 25.
Danilovic retired in her last match, which finished at 3-6 versus Sofya Lansere on July 18, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open. Burel heads into this match after a two-set defeat to Sara Sorribes Tormo (1-6, 6-7) in her most recent match, which was in the quarterfinals of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open (on July 21, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Olga Danilovic vs. Clara Burel H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Danilovic wins||Burel wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Burel||3-6, 6-0, 6-2|
Olga Danilovic Recent Performance
- Danilovic has recorded a 5-4 match record on clay so far this year.
- Danilovic has played 20.2 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Danilovic has won 65.8% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 47.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Danilovic has converted 35 of 76 break points (46.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 42 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Danilovic has played an average of 22.4 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Danilovic has won 37.8% of her return games and 68.1% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Danilovic has converted 120 of 261 (46.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Clara Burel Recent Performance
- Burel holds a match record of 7-4 on clay this year.
- Through 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Burel has played 23.7 games per match and won 50.6% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Burel has won 57.5% of her service games and 40.2% of her return games.
- Burel has converted 51 of 116 break points (44.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Burel has played 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Burel has won 60.5% of her games on serve, and 39.5% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Burel has converted 132 of 271 (48.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay