Preview the Lauren Davis vs. Kaja Juvan match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the US Open will feature Lauren Davis and Kaja Juvan matching up on Wednesday, August 30 in New York, New York.
Davis is +25000 to win the US Open. Juvan is +30000 to finish on top.
Davis goes into the Round of 64 after her two-set victory over Danka Kovinic (6-2, 6-2) in the Round of 128 on Monday. Juvan won her previous match, which was on Monday in the Round of 128, over Elisabetta Cocciaretto (6-2, 7-5).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lauren Davis vs. Kaja Juvan H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Davis wins||Juvan wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Lauren Davis Recent Performance
- Davis has won one tournament on hard courts this year, registering a 15-8 match record on that surface.
- In eight matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Davis has played an average of 24.4 games.
- Davis has won 58.9% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 39.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Davis has converted 44.9% of her break-point opportunities (22 of 49) in her past five tournaments.
- Davis has played 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.4 games per match.
- Davis has won 34.6% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 56.2% of her service games.
- Davis has converted 47.6% of her break-point opportunities (70 of 147) over her last 15 tournaments.
Kaja Juvan Recent Performance
- Juvan has taken part in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 5-6.
- Through 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Juvan has played 20.5 games per match and won 56.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Juvan has won 71.7% of her games on serve, and 36.8% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Juvan has converted 43 of 107 (40.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Juvan has played 21.6 games per match in 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Juvan has won 30.7% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 70.9% of her service games.
- Juvan has converted 39.9% of her break-point opportunities (65 of 163) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard