Preview the Kayla Day vs. Sorana Cirstea match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the US Open will feature Kayla Day and Sorana Cirstea competing on Monday, August 28 in New York, New York.
Day is +50000 to win this tournament, while Cirstea is +35000.
Day’s last competition was in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open on August 7, 2023, when she fell 6-7, 3-6 to Marie Bouzkova. Cirstea lost in three sets the last time she competed, 6-2, 3-6, 5-7 versus Maria Sakkari in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open on August 16, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Kayla Day Recent Performance
- Day has registered a 3-4 record in four tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Day has played 15 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.4 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Day has won 59.1% of her service games and 41.8% of her return games.
- Day has converted 50.0% of her break-point chances (37 of 74) in her past five tournaments.
- Day has played 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.8 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Day has won 64.6% of her service games and 36.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Day has converted 50.0% of her break-point chances (58 of 116) over her last 15 tournaments.
Sorana Cirstea Recent Performance
- Cirstea has taken part in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 15-10.
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Cirstea has played 22.5 games per match and won 49.8% of them.
- Cirstea has won 71.2% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 28.9% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Cirstea has converted 30 of 75 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 33 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Cirstea has played an average of 22.6 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Cirstea has won 32.1% of her return games and 70.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 43.4% of her break-point opportunities (109 of 251) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard