Preview the Alex de Minaur vs. Dominik Koepfer match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to play for the tournament title is on the line on Friday, when Alex de Minaur hits the court to square off against Dominik Koepfer in the semifinals of the Mifel Open.
de Minaur is +175 to win the Mifel Open (the second-best odds in the field), and Koepfer is +1400 (fourth-best odds).
de Minaur heads into the semifinals after a three-set victory, 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 over Tommy Paul in the quarterfinals on Thursday. Koepfer claimed a victory in two sets the most recent time he competed (on Thursday), 6-4, 7-5 over Aleksandar Kovacevic in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alex de Minaur vs. Dominik Koepfer H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||de Minaur wins||Koepfer wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Koepfer||3-6, 6-3, 7-6|
Alex de Minaur Recent Performance
- de Minaur, who holds a 12-6 record in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, has clinched one tournament victory on that surface.
- de Minaur has played 26.3 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) in 13 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, de Minaur has won 82.4% of his games on serve, and 25.6% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, de Minaur has converted 42 of 124 (33.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), de Minaur has played 23.4 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.3% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, de Minaur has won 28.3% of his return games and 80.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, de Minaur has converted 39.1% of his break-point opportunities (117 of 299) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- Koepfer, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament win this year, owns a record of 2-2 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Koepfer has played 24.1 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 43.8% of them.
- Koepfer has won 20.8% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 75.8% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Koepfer has converted 16 of 32 (50.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Koepfer has played 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 74.8% of his service games and 21.9% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Koepfer has converted 66 of 151 (43.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, August 4
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard