Preview the Alex de Minaur vs. Daniil Medvedev match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the China Open will see Alex de Minaur and Daniil Medvedev match up at National Tennis Center on Saturday, September 30.
Medvedev has the second-best odds to win this event at +300, while de Minaur has +2500 odds.
In his most recent match on Thursday, de Minaur defeated Andy Murray in three sets (6-3, 5-7, 7-6) in the Round of 32. Medvedev won his last match, which was on Friday in the Round of 32, over Tommy Paul (6-2, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alex de Minaur vs. Daniil Medvedev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||de Minaur wins||Medvedev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||2||2||Medvedev||2-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-2|
Alex de Minaur Recent Performance
- de Minaur has won one tournament on hard courts so far this year, putting up a 25-10 match record on that surface.
- In 19 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, de Minaur has played an average of 23.3 games (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, de Minaur has won 36.5% of his return games and 78.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, de Minaur has converted 50.3% of his break-point chances (79 of 157) in his past five tournaments.
- de Minaur has played 23.4 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) in 40 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, de Minaur has won 78.5% of his games on serve, and 30.9% on return.
- de Minaur has converted 43.0% of his break-point opportunities (139 of 323) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has secured the title in four tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 39-6 on that surface.
- Medvedev has played 21 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 28.5 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Medvedev has won 30% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 84.3% of his service games.
- Medvedev has converted 86 of 189 break points (45.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Medvedev has played 61 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.3 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Medvedev has won 83.6% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 33% of his return games.
- Medvedev has converted 47.2% of his break-point chances (235 of 498) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard