Preview the Gabriel Diallo vs. Gijs Brouwer match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Mifel Open is set for Monday, with Gijs Brouwer, the No. 144-ranked player, matching up with Gabriel Diallo, the No. 140-ranked player.
Brouwer has +6600 odds to win this event, while Diallo has +3300 odds.
Diallo was last in action at the Truist Atlanta Open on July 23, 2023, where he lost to Jason Jung (6-4, 5-7, 6-7) in the qualifying round. Brouwer is coming off a two-set defeat in his last match on July 23, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Truist Atlanta Open, 2-6, 4-6 against James Duckworth.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gabriel Diallo Recent Performance
- Diallo has posted a 2-4 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In nine matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Diallo has played an average of 24.3 games (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Diallo has won 72.6% of his service games and 18.3% of his return games.
- Diallo has converted 10 of 23 break points (43.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 12 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Diallo has played 22.6 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.7% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Diallo has won 73.2% of his service games and 15.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Diallo has converted 35.7% of his break-point opportunities (10 of 28) over his last 15 tournaments.
Gijs Brouwer Recent Performance
- Brouwer is 6-5 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Brouwer has played 23.0 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.1% of them.
- Brouwer has won 88.4% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 19.0% of his return games.
- Brouwer has converted 29.4% of his break-point opportunities (15 of 51) over his last five tournaments.
- Brouwer has played 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.3 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Brouwer has won 20.7% of his return games and 83.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Brouwer has converted 31.7% of his break-point opportunities (52 of 164) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard