Preview the Grigor Dimitrov vs. Daniel Evans match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The semifinals at the Citi Open is slated for Saturday, with Daniel Evans, the No. 30-ranked player, and Grigor Dimitrov, the No. 20-ranked player, battling it out for the right to play for the tournament championship.
Evans has the third-best odds to win the event at +600, while Dimitrov has the second-best odds at +180.
Dimitrov advanced via walkover past Ugo Humbert in his previous match at the Citi Open. Evans is coming off a two-set win in his last match in the quarterfinals on Friday, beating Frances Tiafoe 6-4, 7-5.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Daniel Evans H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Dimitrov wins||Evans wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Evans||7-6, 4-6, 6-3|
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov has posted a 10-5 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Dimitrov has played 20 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.6 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Dimitrov has won 83.5% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 32.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 65 of 145 break points (44.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- Dimitrov has played 43 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.1 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Dimitrov has won 81.6% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 28.2% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has converted 120 of 291 (41.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Daniel Evans Recent Performance
- Evans is 2-7 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through five matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Evans has played 31.6 games per match (29.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 44.3% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Evans has won 12.7% of his return games and 75.9% of his service games.
- Evans has converted 23.7% of his break-point chances (nine of 38) over his last five tournaments.
- In 22 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Evans has played an average of 24.3 games (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Evans has won 75.8% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 19.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted 51 of 149 break points (34.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 5
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard