Preview the Grigor Dimitrov vs. Mackenzie McDonald match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Grigor Dimitrov (No. 20) and Mackenzie McDonald (No. 60) is scheduled for Tuesday, August 1 as part of the Round of 32 of the Citi Open in Washington, District of Columbia.
Dimitrov is +1400 to win the tournament, while McDonald is +2500.
Dimitrov’s last action was in the Round of 16 of the Wimbledon on July 10, 2023, when he lost 6-3, 6-7, 6-7, 3-6 to Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune. McDonald heads into this match following a two-set win against Diego Schwartzman (6-3, 6-3) in his most recent match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Mackenzie McDonald H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Dimitrov wins||McDonald wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov has gone 7-5 through five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Dimitrov has played 19 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.3 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Dimitrov has won 81.1% of his service games and 31.5% of his return games.
- Dimitrov has converted 65 of 148 break points (43.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Dimitrov has played 23.6 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) in 44 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Dimitrov has won 81.3% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 27.6% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has converted 124 of 300 (41.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Mackenzie McDonald Recent Performance
- McDonald, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 13-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- McDonald has played 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.8 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, McDonald has won 22.8% of his return games and 76.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, McDonald has converted 27 of 89 break points (30.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- McDonald has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, McDonald has won 76.1% of his games on serve, and 25.5% on return.
- McDonald has converted 77 of 207 break points (37.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard