Preview the Grigor Dimitrov vs. Christopher O'Connell match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
With only three rounds remaining in the Chengdu Open, Grigor Dimitrov (No. 20) and Christopher O’Connell (No. 53) will compete in the quarterfinals on Sunday, September 24.
Dimitrov is +450 to win the Chengdu Open (the second-best odds in the field), and O’Connell is +1400.
Dimitrov earned a two-set win over Juan Pablo Varillas (6-3, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 on Saturday. O’Connell is coming off a two-set win in his most recent match in the Round of 16 on Friday, defeating Taro Daniel 7-6, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Christopher O’Connell H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Dimitrov wins||O’Connell wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Dimitrov||6-7, 7-5, 6-4|
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov has recorded a 12-8 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Dimitrov has played 17 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 24.8 games per match (17.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Dimitrov has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 26.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 46 of 106 break points (43.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Dimitrov has played an average of 24 games (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has won 26.5% of his return games and 80.5% of his service games.
- Dimitrov has converted 41.6% of his break-point opportunities (114 of 274) over his last 15 tournaments.
Christopher O’Connell Recent Performance
- In 11 hard-court events this year, O’Connell holds a match record of 11-12.
- O’Connell has played eight matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 28.5 games per match (25 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, O’Connell has won 75% of his games on serve, and 22.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, O’Connell has converted 28.3% of his break-point chances (13 of 46) over his last five tournaments.
- O’Connell has played 26.4 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- O’Connell has won 78.4% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 22.5% of his return games.
- O’Connell has converted 35.2% of his break-point opportunities (68 of 193) in his past 15 tournaments.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard