Preview the Laslo Djere vs. Lorenzo Musetti match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Hamburg European Open on Friday, Lorenzo Musetti, the No. 18-ranked player, and Laslo Djere, the No. 57-ranked player, will be competing for a crack at the semifinals.
Musetti has the third-best odds to win this event at +350, while Djere has the fifth-best odds at +1200.
In his previous match on Wednesday, Djere knocked off Guido Pella in three sets (6-2, 3-6, 6-3) in the Round of 16. Musetti won his previous match, which was on Wednesday in the Round of 16, over Jozef Kovalik (3-6, 6-2, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Laslo Djere vs. Lorenzo Musetti H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Djere wins||Musetti wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Laslo Djere Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old Djere, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 11-9 this year on that surface.
- Djere has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 29.8 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Djere has won 17% of his return games and 84.8% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Djere has converted 18 of 63 (28.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Djere has played 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.4 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches).
- Djere has won 20.3% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 80.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Djere has converted 38.7% of his break-point opportunities (65 of 168) over his last 15 tournaments.
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Performance
- Musetti, who is still eyeing his first clay-court tournament win this year, is 15-10 on clay in 2023.
- In 16 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Musetti has played an average of 25.7 games (24.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Musetti has won 27.4% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 85.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 53 of 147 break points (36.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Musetti has played 22.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Musetti has won 79.5% of his games on serve, and 29% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Musetti has converted 113 of 273 (41.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay