Preview the Laslo Djere vs. Guido Pella match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Laslo Djere and Guido Pella are on track to go head to head in the Round of 16 of the Hamburg European Open at MatchMaker Sports Gmbh on July 26.
Djere is +1400 to win the tournament, while Pella is +5000.
Djere beat Tomas Martin Etcheverry 7-6, 6-3 in the Round of 32 on Monday, which was his most recent match. Pella heads into this competition after a three-set win over Thiago Monteiro (6-3, 4-6, 6-4) in his last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Laslo Djere vs. Guido Pella H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Djere wins||Pella wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Laslo Djere Recent Performance
- Djere has gone 9-9 in matches through nine tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Djere has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 31.7 games per match (25 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Djere has won 81.2% of his games on serve, and 15.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Djere has converted 16 of 53 break points (30.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Djere has played an average of 24.7 games (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Djere has won 78.4% of his games on serve, and 20% on return.
- Djere has converted 66 of 163 break points (40.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Guido Pella Recent Performance
- Pella has a record of 3-5 on clay so far this year.
- Pella has played 33.3 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) in 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Pella has won 75.1% of his games on serve, and 20.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Pella has converted 29 of 76 break points (38.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Pella has played 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.7 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Pella has won 23% of his return games and 72.4% of his service games.
- Pella has converted 78 of 200 break points (39.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay