Preview the Laslo Djere vs. Zhizhen Zhang match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to play for the tournament title is on the line on Saturday, when Laslo Djere takes to the court to play Zhizhen Zhang in the semifinals of the Hamburg European Open.
Zhang is +600 to win the tournament, while Djere is +400 (fourth-best).
In his last match on Friday, Djere took down Lorenzo Musetti in two sets (7-5, 6-3) in the quarterfinals. Zhang is coming off a two-set win in his most recent match in the quarterfinals on Friday, defeating Daniel Altmaier 6-4, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Laslo Djere Recent Performance
- Djere has recorded a 12-9 match record on clay so far this year.
- Djere has played 29.0 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Djere has won 85.3% of his games on serve, and 17.8% on return.
- Djere has converted 30.0% of his break-point opportunities (21 of 70) in his past five tournaments.
- Djere has played 24.3 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) in 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Djere has won 80.7% of his games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- Djere has converted 38.9% of his break-point chances (68 of 175) over his last 15 tournaments.
Zhizhen Zhang Recent Performance
- Zhang holds a match record of 8-6 on clay this year.
- Zhang has played seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 26.1 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Zhang has won 70.7% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
- Zhang has converted 17 of 39 break points (43.6%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zhang has played 25.9 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.6% of them.
- Zhang has won 20.0% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 75.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhang has converted 41.9% of his break-point opportunities (39 of 93) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, July 29
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay