Preview the Caroline Dolehide vs. Maria Sakkari match with Abierto Guadalajara betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The tournament title is on the line on Saturday, September 23, when Caroline Dolehide matches up with Maria Sakkari in the finals of the Abierto Guadalajara.
Dolehide is +700 to win this tournament, while Sakkari is at +160.
Dolehide enters the finals after a two-set win, 7-5, 6-3 over Sofia Kenin in the semifinals on Friday. Sakkari won her most recent match, which was on Friday in the semifinals, over Caroline Garcia (6-3, 6-0).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Caroline Dolehide Recent Performance
- Dolehide has registered a 5-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Dolehide has played five matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.2 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Dolehide has won 33.3% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Dolehide has converted 35.3% of her break-point opportunities (six of 17) in her past five tournaments.
- Dolehide has played 26 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Dolehide has won 63.4% of her service games and 27.6% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Dolehide has converted 37 of 95 (38.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- Sakkari has taken part in 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 17-11.
- Sakkari has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 21.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Sakkari has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Sakkari has converted 45.5% of her break-point chances (35 of 77) over her last five tournaments.
- In 33 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Sakkari has played an average of 22 games.
- Sakkari has won 69.6% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 33.1% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sakkari has converted 118 of 280 (42.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Abierto Guadalajara Info
- Tournament: The Abierto Guadalajara
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, September 23
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard