Preview the Jack Draper vs. Hubert Hurkacz match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the US Open is set for Thursday, with Hubert Hurkacz, the No. 17-ranked player, matching up with Jack Draper, the No. 123-ranked player.
Hurkacz has +5000 odds to win this event, while Draper has +15000 odds.
Draper knocked off Radu Albot 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 in the Round of 128 on Tuesday, which was his previous match. Hurkacz earned a victory in five sets the last time he competed (on Tuesday), 4-6, 5-7, 7-6, 6-3, 1-6 over Marc-Andrea Huesler in the Round of 128.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jack Draper vs. Hubert Hurkacz H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Draper wins||Hurkacz wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Hurkacz||6-3, 6-7, 7-5|
Jack Draper Recent Performance
- Draper has registered an 8-5 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Draper has played 18.8 games per match (11.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 56.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Draper has won 83.7% of his games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Draper has converted 30 of 60 break points (50.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 40 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Draper has played an average of 20.9 games (24.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Draper has won 27.2% of his return games and 82.2% of his service games.
- Draper has converted 43.8% of his break-point chances (99 of 226) over his last 15 tournaments.
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Performance
- Hurkacz has participated in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he is 18-8 with one tournament title.
- In 15 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Hurkacz has played an average of 30.3 games (35.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Hurkacz has won 19.1% of his return games and 90.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 39.6% of his break-point chances (36 of 91) over his last five tournaments.
- Hurkacz has played 39 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 30.4 games per match (42.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Hurkacz has won 86.0% of his games on serve, and 18.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 88 of 281 break points (31.3%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard