Preview the Christopher Eubanks vs. Brandon Nakashima match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Truist Atlanta Open will feature Christopher Eubanks and Brandon Nakashima going toe to toe on Wednesday, July 26 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Eubanks enters the Round of 16 after a two-set victory, 6-2, 6-4 over Andres Martin in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Nakashima won his last match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Max Purcell (6-3, 7-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Christopher Eubanks vs. Brandon Nakashima H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Eubanks wins||Nakashima wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||1||2||Nakashima||6-7, 6-4, 6-4|
Christopher Eubanks Recent Performance
- Eubanks has gone 12-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Eubanks has played 33.1 games per match (27.5 in best-of-three matches) in 17 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Eubanks has won 16.2% of his return games and 87.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 38.0% of his break-point opportunities (27 of 71) in his past five tournaments.
- In 46 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Eubanks has played an average of 29.3 games (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Eubanks has won 16.8% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 84.5% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Eubanks has converted 63 of 166 (38.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Brandon Nakashima Recent Performance
- Nakashima, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 4-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- In six matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Nakashima has played an average of 32.2 games (29.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Nakashima has won 82.6% of his games on serve, and 15.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Nakashima has converted 12 of 31 break points (38.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Nakashima has played 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.5 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Nakashima has won 81.0% of his games on serve, and 18.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Nakashima has converted 33.3% of his break-point chances (51 of 153) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard