Preview the Daniel Evans vs. Dominik Koepfer match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open will see Daniel Evans and Dominik Koepfer match up at Atlantic Station on Thursday, July 27.
Evans was last in action at the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023, where he was beaten by Quentin Halys (2-6, 3-6, 7-6, 4-6) in the Round of 128. Koepfer won in three sets the last time he was in action (on Tuesday), 3-6, 7-6, 7-6 over John Isner in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniel Evans vs. Dominik Koepfer H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Evans wins||Koepfer wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Evans||7-6, 6-7, 6-4|
Daniel Evans Recent Performance
- Evans has gone 2-6 in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through five matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Evans has played 28.8 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 41.0% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Evans has won 8.2% of his return games and 74.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted five of 24 break points (20.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- Evans has played 23 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.0 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Evans has won 76.5% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 18.3% of his return games.
- Evans has converted 50 of 142 break points (35.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- In one hard-court tournaments so far this year, Koepfer holds a match record of 0-1.
- Koepfer has played 22.8 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) in 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Koepfer has won 25.0% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 74.7% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Koepfer has converted 19 of 39 (48.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 30 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Koepfer has played an average of 24.7 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 74.6% of his games on serve, and 22.1% on return.
- Koepfer has converted 62 of 144 break points (43.1%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard