Preview the Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Peyton Stearns match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the National Bank Open is set for Tuesday, with Peyton Stearns, the No. 57-ranked player, going up against Leylah Annie Fernandez, the No. 81-ranked player.
Fernandez is +15000 to win the tournament, while Stearns is +20000.
In her most recent match, Fernandez fell to Maria Sakkari on August 4, 2023, 5-7, 2-6 in the Round of 16 of the Citi Open. Stearns is coming off a two-set victory against Magdalena Frech (6-2, 6-4) in her most recent match, which was on Sunday (in the qualifying round).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Peyton Stearns H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Fernandez wins||Stearns wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Stearns||6-3, 2-6, 6-2|
Leylah Annie Fernandez Recent Performance
- Fernandez is 11-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 12 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Fernandez has played an average of 22.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Fernandez has won 68.1% of her games on serve, and 34.2% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Fernandez has converted 40 of 76 (52.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Fernandez has played 21.1 games per match in 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Fernandez has won 70.2% of her service games and 30.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 84 of 186 break points (45.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Peyton Stearns Recent Performance
- Stearns is 6-5 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- In 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Stearns has played an average of 22.4 games.
- Stearns has won 58.9% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 41.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Stearns has converted 37 of 63 break points (58.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Stearns has played 23.2 games per match and won 50.5% of them.
- Stearns has won 40.4% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 62.5% of her service games.
- Stearns has converted 104 of 209 break points (49.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard