Preview the Arthur Fils vs. Dusan Lajovic match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Thursday’s Round of 16 at the Hamburg European Open includes a matchup between Arthur Fils and Dusan Lajovic at MatchMaker Sports Gmbh.
Fils is +2200 to win the Hamburg European Open, and Lajovic is +2800.
Fils defeated Daniel Elahi Galan 7-5, 7-5 in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, which was his most recent match. Lajovic won his previous match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Miomir Kecmanovic (3-6, 6-4, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Arthur Fils Recent Performance
- Fils is 9-5 through six tournaments on clay this year, and has clinched one tournament title.
- Fils has played 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match (19 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Fils has won 22.2% of his return games and 70.5% of his service games.
- Fils has converted 46.3% of his break-point chances (19 of 41) in his past five tournaments.
- In 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Fils has played an average of 22 games (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Fils has won 72.3% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 23.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fils has converted 55 of 137 break points (40.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dusan Lajovic Recent Performance
- Lajovic has captured the title in one tournament on clay this year, with a match record of 17-11 on that surface.
- Through five matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Lajovic has played 22.8 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 36.8% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lajovic has won 18.2% of his return games and 54.2% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lajovic has converted 10 of 25 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Lajovic has played 34 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.6 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Lajovic has won 72.9% of his games on serve, and 26.8% on return.
- Lajovic has converted 83 of 193 break points (43.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay