Preview the Magdalena Frech vs. Emma Navarro match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York, New York is the site where Magdalena Frech and Emma Navarro will meet on Monday in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Navarro currently has +40000 odds to win the event, while Frech also has +40000 odds.
In Frech’s most recent competition, she was defeated by Jasmine Paolini 1-6, 3-6 on August 21, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land. Navarro heads into this competition after a three-set loss to Aliaksandra Sasnovich (6-3, 4-6, 5-7) in her last match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land (on August 21, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Magdalena Frech Recent Performance
- Frech has put up a 12-15 record in 12 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Frech has played 11 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 17.8 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Frech has won 52.9% of her service games and 8.6% of her return games.
- Frech has converted three of 23 break points (13.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Frech has played 21.9 games per match and won 52.5% of them.
- Frech has won 31.2% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 65.8% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Frech has converted 72 of 169 (42.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Emma Navarro Recent Performance
- In five hard-court events so far this year, Navarro holds a match record of 5-5.
- Navarro has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.9 games per match.
- Navarro has won 63.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 38.5% of her return games.
- Navarro has converted 43.3% of her break-point chances (29 of 67) over her last five tournaments.
- Navarro has played 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Navarro has won 62.0% of her games on serve, and 37.0% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Navarro has converted 82 of 175 (46.9%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard