The winless Dockers face a difficult challenge as they come up against the undefeated Power to conclude Round 3 on Sunday night.
Fremantle Dockers vs Port Adelaide Power free AFL tips, predictions and preview – Since 2015 the home side has won every match between the two teams.
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Tips
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday June 21
⏰ Time: 6:10pm AEST
🏟 Stadium: Metricon Stadium
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide 2020 Form
- R1: Essendon 63-57 Fremantle
- R2: Brisbane 81-69 Fremantle
Port Adelaide (WW)
- R1: Gold Coast 29-76 Port Adelaide
- R2: Port Adelaide 110-35 Adelaide
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Head to Head (last five matches)
Fremantle have only kicked over 75 points once in the past 12 matches.
- R23 2019: Port Adelaide 110-67 Fremantle
- R13 2019: Fremantle 100-79 Port Adelaide
- R17 2018: Fremantle 59-50 Port Adelaide
- R1 2018: Port Adelaide 110-60 Fremantle
- R2 2017: Port Adelaide 145-56 Fremantle
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Preview and Prediction
Fremantle has shown promising signs in the first two rounds showing great spirit to come back and almost triumph against the Bombers and Lions respectively.
The Dockers dominated the middle of the ground finishing the match with more clearances against a strong Brisbane midfield that is ranked first in the AFL Champion Data.
Star midfielder Nat Fyfe was best on the ground for the Dockers finishing with three goals and 24 disposals with 13 of those contested.
Port Adelaide on the other hand had a convincing win against cross-town rivals Adelaide dominating every aspect of the game.
The Power finished with 27 more inside 50’s than the Crows and showed they’re a force to be reckoned with in the shortened 2020 season.
The young star, Zak Butters had an excellent match against the Crows finishing with 21 disposals, eight tackles and a goal.
Port Adelaide are currently on top of the table with a whopping 290.6% and two wins from two, I think you’ll see them get another win against Fremantle to end Round 3 action on Sunday.
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Team News
Fremantle have named three changes with Jesse Hogan, Sam Sturt and Stephen Hill coming into the side and Bailey Banfield, Sean Darcy and Taylin Duman missing out.
Former Bomber Travis Colyer is set to play his 100th AFL game on Sunday night.
The Power have named one change to the side that beat Adelaide last week with the returning Ollie Wines coming in for the injured Ryan Burton.
The two sides last met in Round 23 last year which saw Port Adelaide prevail over the Dockers.
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Stats
- Seven of the last eight matches has seen the home team be victorious
- Robbie Gray has yet to kick a goal this season
- Port Adelaide’s 75-point win was their largest against the Crows
- Fremantle have only scored over 75 points once in the last 12 matches
- The Power have only started the season 3-0 twice this century
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Best Bet