Preview the Taylor Fritz vs. Novak Djokovic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the US Open will feature Taylor Fritz and Novak Djokovic battling for a spot in the semifinals on Tuesday, September 5 in New York, New York.
Fritz is +2500 to win this tournament (the fifth-best best odds in the field), while Djokovic is -110 (currently the favorite to win).
Fritz beat Dominic Stephan Stricker 7-6, 6-4, 6-4 in the Round of 16 on Sunday, which was his most recent match. Djokovic heads into this competition after a three-set victory over Borna Gojo (6-2, 7-5, 6-4) in his last match, which was on Sunday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Taylor Fritz vs. Novak Djokovic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Fritz wins||Djokovic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz has put up a 27-8 record on hard courts this year, clinching two tournament wins.
- Fritz has played 25.6 games per match (46.5 in best-of-five matches) in 16 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Fritz has won 84.5% of his games on serve, and 22.5% on return.
- Fritz has converted 41.2% of his break-point opportunities (42 of 102) in his past five tournaments.
- Fritz has played 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.6 games per match (38.4 in best-of-five matches).
- Fritz has won 82.6% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 24.0% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Fritz has converted 112 of 277 (40.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Novak Djokovic Recent Performance
- Djokovic has won the title in three tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 20-1 on that surface.
- In 25 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Djokovic has played an average of 29.4 games (34.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Djokovic has won 86.2% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 31.8% of his return games.
- Djokovic has converted 39.7% of his break-point opportunities (96 of 242) over his last five tournaments.
- Djokovic has played 74 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.8 games per match (32.4 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Djokovic has won 88.2% of his games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Djokovic has converted 41.4% of his break-point opportunities (275 of 664) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, September 5
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard